• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So, Taurus called me yesterday...

It cannot come to your door, its a new gun and has to go through a ffl. Just like any new gun.

When I had the deal with Springfield, they replaced the pistol, and it was deliverd to my door. Which really shocked me, but then I guess I assumed it was how they do it nowadays. A lot of good points on this subject, and I'm happy taurus replaced my pistol for only 50 bucks plus whatever mt FFL wants, but I've already bought the pistol once...

Wow. You mods are on the ball. Thanks.

Last edited:
You guys seem to be forgetting that I had to pay for it when I bought it...So it's NOT just a 50 dollar gun...I have initial cost, plus 50 bucks shipping, plus whatever my FFL wants. BUT...it still worked out less than new. So I'm happy. And I'm going keep it!

When I had the deal with Springfield, they replaced the pistol, and it was deliverd to my door. Which really shocked me, but then I guess I assumed it was how they do it nowadays. A lot of good points on this subject, and I'm happy taurus replaced my pistol for only 50 bucks plus whatever mt FFL wants, but I've already bought the pistol once...Wow. You mods are on the ball. Thanks.
Unless the new gun had the exact same serial number, they broke the law by shipping it to you.

Back
Top Bottom