• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So there I was at the Cordele Walmart...

wasn't actually a Hippie, But, in my early LEO days I did pose as one to infiltrate the druggies for a bust.
BUT, I do wear a damn mask, cause its the prudent thing to do, not cause Big Bro said to, he can get screwed, but me, I buy insurance, HD weapons, TP, and wear my damn mask.
If nothing else, it's simply being polite to the people around you.

I take offense to you judging all people from Cordele being sheeples. But I guess if I came into any town including yours and judged the population by only what goes into Walmart, I might concur.

Why don't you come to my church sometime and see some God fearing conservative country folk. We live here, we work here and we raise our families here. And we are sheep... But not to some worldly govt. Jesus is our Shephard. Come Worship Jesus with us and you might change your mind about Cordele.

Peace be with you bother man.

wasn't actually a Hippie, But, in my early LEO days I did pose as one to infiltrate the druggies for a bust.
BUT, I do wear a damn mask, cause its the prudent thing to do, not cause Big Bro said to, he can get screwed, but me, I buy insurance, HD weapons, TP, and wear my damn mask.

Wearing a condom or a cowboy hat does as much to prevent the rona.

Knock yourself out.

I feel stupid wearing a mask because I know in my heart that most masks, don't do **** to protect me... But if the store insists on it and I need to go in there... then I put the stupid thing on... I see it as no different than a "no shirt, no shoes, no service" sign on a quickie mart... They can have a dress code policy, it's their property, stupid or not.

I take offense to you judging all people from Cordele being sheeples. But I guess if I came into any town including yours and judged the population by only what goes into Walmart, I might concur.

Why don't you come to my church sometime and see some God fearing conservative country folk. We live here, we work here and we raise our families here. And we are sheep... But not to some worldly govt. Jesus is our Shephard. Come Worship Jesus with us and you might change your mind about Cordele.

Peace be with you bother man.
i-love-this-dqti4u.jpg

I feel stupid wearing a mask because I know in my heart that most masks, don't do **** to protect me... But if the store insists on it and I need to go in there... then I put the stupid thing on... I see it as no different than a "no shirt, no shoes, no service" sign on a quickie mart... They can have a dress code policy, it's their property, stupid or not.
I ordered one of these.....
upload_2020-11-22_9-4-15.png

Crisp County is right on the interstate with multiple interchanges and restaurants. The WuFu virus is continuously "farmed" in the county by all of the folks stopping there. Here's the link, give it a minute to load then scroll down, click on Crisp County on the state map, and take a look at the peak graph off to the right which shows Crisp County virus activity. Check other counties along the interstate routes and see similar results. https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-19-daily-status-report

Well I get your point but I'm open to hearing if I'm wrong in pretty much any situation. I was probably wrong this time since I could've just said nothing at all. But I tried to give a stranger a one sentence pep talk. You know like telling somebody to not back down to "Da Man". And it really looked like the guy didn't wanna wear the damn thing. And by the way the kind he had on is supposed to be the worst most ineffective kind. And I wasn't rude about it. All I said was " You don't HAVE to wear it. They can't make you." And that was met with a middle finger and a geezer calling me asshole. I may be an asshole but that guy never met me before and certainly can't make that call.

Agree. I would have said, "I'll listen to the experts, not some dude at Walmart. Have a great day." People be so sensitive.

Back
Top Bottom