So there I was at the Cordele Walmart...

Well I get your point but I'm open to hearing if I'm wrong in pretty much any situation. I was probably wrong this time since I could've just said nothing at all. But I tried to give a stranger a one sentence pep talk. You know like telling somebody to not back down to "Da Man". And it really looked like the guy didn't wanna wear the damn thing. And by the way the kind he had on is supposed to be the worst most ineffective kind. And I wasn't rude about it. All I said was " You don't HAVE to wear it. They can't make you." And that was met with a middle finger and a geezer calling me asshole. I may be an asshole but that guy never met me before and certainly can't make that call.

His response was garbage and it shows he is the definition of trash. Not worth your time. Some people are just angry/bitter no matter the situation. What you said was not offensive in any way. I just don’t waste my time unless they give off friendly vibes.

Interacting with the general public, never know what you're going to get.
Other morning walking the dog, she got under my feet an I trod on her. Big yelp. Bending down to check her foot, woman starts yelling at me from the other side of the road. "I saw you kick that dog". I yell over "No, you got it wrong lady". She starts yelling abuse, an I've realised she's drunk as. It's 9am by the way. Impressed, I've yelled out "holy ****, what time did you start drinking this morning". She's lost it, yelling filth, and her champion, who I hadn't noticed, is now coming across the road to do battle, protect his fair maidens honor and all. At first I thought this'll be fun, an then as he got closer I changed my mind. He was quite old, very drunk, bright red, sweating profusely, struggling to breathe with the biggest deformed drunk nose I've ever seen. Honestly just looked like he could drop dead any second. I thought to myself, he's going to throw a punch, fall down dead, an then that crazy drunk lady is going to be telling the police that I kicked my dog an then attacked the man an killed him. I got the HELL out of there. I'm happy to interact with the general public, just went so randomly sideways.
They weren't wearing masks though, least they had that right.

Soooooooooo . @ItBeMe was gonna jump on you an you took off runnin ...lol

old hippies.jpg

Back
Top Bottom