• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So what is your EDC ammo and why?

But the one and only case where this was so hyped, the defendant was found not guilty.
This is just more excitement over nothing, and his was worse than most.
He might have been found not guilty in the courtroom - but that jury isnt going to walk him through the rest of his life. Future jobs, friendships, etc. will be effected by his choices that were broadcast to the world.

I have no favorites - HST, critical defense...I may even have a random Magsafe that a cop sold me on 15 years ago because it was so cool!

www.southernohiogun.com_media_catalog_product_cache_1_image_5e9c7936aadc9ab7f2bbde54bbf43d250c.jpg

Who could turn an American flag into evidence against you? Have you considered that you might have to shoot an illegal immigrant? The narrative the prosecutor will make to the jury is that you are some type of racist, nationalistic, bigot who shot the “victim” for merely being born someplace other than the United States. Again, it’s an argument you don’t want to have
Will logos like this automatically become an issue? No, not always. But why take the chance? It’s best not to give the other side any ammunition to use against you. Keep the logos off your gun

I agree. I also agree with Ken that actions should exonerate any wrongdoing, but I do not have any graphics, labels, etc on any of my guns for these reasons. Besides, I think those things are borderline ghey, and there is no room in my life for gheyness.

Back
Top Bottom