• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So who all rides motorcycles?????

Well damn it, you should have said Hi. haha

Yeah, I had to put some new tires on yesterday and was out scrubbing them in and figured I would swing by and see how their Black Saturday thing was going.

I was supposed to be doing a track day at Tally today but just wasn't feeling it. The track day was $99 so I signed up, forgetting that I don't really like little Tally... Flat, small and slow track, so a lot of time, travel and effort and not much pay off. haha Much prefer Road Atlanta, so I decided to go ride ATVs today instead.

Sweet Mille dude!

Sold my triumph and got a Monster 1200s last week. Love the Italian bikes.

It's a R. I'm in love.

20171126_130259.jpg

maybe we need to get a sporty ride together one of these weekends..

i'll be at Highland Park next Saturday with some friends. I'll be on a KTM 950 if anyone wants to ride big bikes. :)

Aprilias are sweet bikes. I had a friends Mille R for a while (one of the first gen bikes) and loved the v-twin. I have a KTM twin now (2 actually) and love them. Another local friend just picked up a new Tuono V4 but have only ridden with him once since he got it, but they are amazing bikes.

Aprilias are sweet bikes. I had a friends Mille R for a while (one of the first gen bikes) and loved the v-twin. I have a KTM twin now (2 actually) and love them. Another local friend just picked up a new Tuono V4 but have only ridden with him once since he got it, but they are amazing bikes.
I'm loving it. Only problem is now my bike is WAY cooler than me.

they have a rear seat for it. If you need help finding Aprilia parts, let me know, I can point you in the right direction (not local but a large aprilia dealer in TX) and get you a good contact there.

Back
Top Bottom