So who all rides motorcycles?????

I got mine comparatively cheap. I did a full system w/ecu tune and a bunch of other mods. I got pretty small detail oriented to lose weight with it. Lithium battery, bunch of deletes, bunch of aluminum parts, all the small goodies but still street oriented. My favorite part is the brembo MC with stainless lines Finally got the brakes not to suck.
View attachment 1972409

Yeah, braided lines are the cheapest no brained mod for a bike... huge difference.

I had a 2007 CBR1000rr Repsol, and every lap coming down the back straight of road Atlanta over
160mph, it would take more and more effort to haul it down to the 45mph turn 10a... I went and got braided break lines the next day... haha

...And my race bike. Triumph 675. Man I miss that bike and the track! Good times.
268295_2231851319219_3395588_n.jpg
ctd_bms_hpr_26-6_jc-564.jpg

Yeah, braided lines are the cheapest no brained mod for a bike... huge difference.

I had a 2007 CBR1000rr Repsol, and every lap coming down the back straight of road Atlanta over
160mph, it would take more and more effort to haul it down to the 45mph turn 10a... I went and got braided break lines the next day... haha
you can look up how ****ty gsxr 1000 front brakes are. Squishy right out the gate, no heat. It was really the only thing subpar for me on the bike. I went with the brembo RCS master and stainless lines. To about 4 times bleeding but they are finally like normal super sport brakes. One touch stopping power that doesnt go to the handle bar.

Well, she has 4 kids but they are all grown. She rides a 2018 Street Triple RS 765....

The new GSXR 1000 is nice. I had a couple 750’s over the years...
I forgot you're old as dirt. My kids arent out yet but when they do its exotic car time. The new speed triple excites me. I bought a gsx s1000 a few years back over the speed triple and regret it.

I am 46 years YOUNG. HAHA

The 2019 speed rs is a major leap forward in performance. My buddy just got one, and bone stock put down 138hp at the wheel on Huey’s dyno a few weeks ago, a solid 15hp increase from the last generation. Revs out 1000 higher as well

Reactions: J-P
I am 46 years YOUNG. HAHA

The 2019 speed rs is a major leap forward in performance. My buddy just got one, and bone stock put down 138hp at the wheel on Huey’s dyno a few weeks ago, a solid 15hp increase from the last generation. Revs out 1000 higher as well
Im hoping for 190 hp to the wheel with my mods. Way more than Ill ever need but F it . LOL Ok last pick out of the archives of the poverty gsxr1000. Itll be awhile before I whip her out again.
mod.jpg

Back
Top Bottom