• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So who all rides motorcycles?????

e02fa72bb5ce378e4f191e1594c40676.jpg
e02281205598abbeff13ffeed48ba4bf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My post from yesterday that asked for pictures got merged into this one...Kind of took the personal part of out of the equation for me. But i guess the mod knew I was asking who rides rather than for pics of your scoots. Oh well, It is what it is. Thank you guys who did post pics...

It’s got his jet kit, velocity stacks, ported pod kit, and whatever else he made for it, Also has Dale Walker Holeshot headers with a Yosh exhaust and 3* advanced timing.

It loves to keep that front wheel up. It’s mainly my commute bike, but I originally got it because the wife wanted something more comfortable and I didn’t want to give up any sporty riding with it. It really is a great all around bike.

It’s also light enough to hang off the hitch.

View attachment 2033774
I had the 03, same color. Sent the rack off to Ivans and also got his polished intakes. Got rid of the Exup and put a full Yosh system on it. Got various bits and Pieces from Dale Walker, if I remember, the block off bits and so on. I didn't do the timing advance, but on 1 dyno run, it showed 138 RWHP and I think around 78 pound feet of torque. Third gear wheelies? Yep. Thing was scary fast, especially after it woke up around 6K to the redline. Sweet bike. Actually been on the hunt for one.

Riding is awesome till you get hit by a car. Saw a friend of mine get T - boned once. Once was enough. Nice bikes though.
I got t boned with my fiancee on the back. I still wanna ride, once it's in you, it doesn't go away. I'll ride again but it might be another year or 2. I miss it every day

Back
Top Bottom