• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So who all rides motorcycles?????

I've had more than my share of motorcycles....BUT what I find soo funny today is the way that the riders dress....it is clown like(my opinion)....some of it is needed, if you're doing some type of racing(moto....enduro)...but the crap these riders put on, and ride through the streets is simply humorous!!! I swear!!! I bust a gut, when they drive by me....looks like they are heading for a circus!!
Some of them ride fast stuff so need it, some just want people to think they are fast.

I've had more than my share of motorcycles....BUT what I find soo funny today is the way that the riders dress....it is clown like(my opinion)....some of it is needed, if you're doing some type of racing(moto....enduro)...but the crap these riders put on, and ride through the streets is simply humorous!!! I swear!!! I bust a gut, when they drive by me....looks like they are heading for a circus!!
When I was young, and lived at the beach, all I wore was t-shirt, shorts, and flip-flops when riding.

2D6AC4BB-1740-416F-B495-C4CFAC857678.jpeg
5F8C0D9F-E0EA-483E-8453-D0414F28613C.jpeg

The 1996 Honda Shadow 1100c2 A.C.E.
that Poopdaddy set me up with 20 months ago ...

...has 5700 more miles on it,
and is no longer a "naked cruiser" thanks to the windshield, throw across saddle bags, and the big round drum looking storage bag that serves double duty as a backrest.

Might take it to Arkansas & Missouri
this year.

EDITED TO ADD: Did ride it thru NC and VA, to WV, and back Easter weekend.

3066F4FC-05F3-4143-BC33-5F1CB4686F78.png

I say go with what you want. I have a BMW RNINE T Scrambler for the days I want to play more and picked this last bike up because I miss my cruiser so much. 100 miles on the RNINE T is a butt and back killer for me if I don’t stop numerous times but the cruiser can do double that with no issues for me.

Back
Top Bottom