• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So, would you sell to a newbie known for posting double retail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once you've sold something you have no input on what becomes of it. It belongs to the buyer.

You got what you wanted. Why's it your business what the buyer does with it? I don't care if they give it away, sell it, auction it, or flush it down the toilet. It's theirs ain't it?

Do you want conditions put on a purchase you make? No, I suspect not. If there's strings attached and conditions put on a deal then I ain't interested in doing business with you any way.

I've had folks say, "If it's for your kid and you're going to keep it I'll sell it to you, but if for you and you get tired of it in a week I want it back." I walk away. None of their business what I do with it. I owe no one anything once the deal is made, it's done.

I don't care. Does anyone here profit from their work? Just curious.

- - - Updated - - -

Once you've sold something you have no input on what becomes of it. It belongs to the buyer.

You got what you wanted. Why's it your business what the buyer does with it? I don't care if they give it away, sell it, auction it, or flush it down the toilet. It's theirs ain't it?

Do you want conditions put on a purchase you make? No, I suspect not. If there's strings attached and conditions put on a deal then I ain't interested in doing business with you any way.

I've had folks say, "If it's for your kid and you're going to keep it I'll sell it to you, but if for you and you get tired of it in a week I want it back." I walk away. None of their business what I do with it. I owe no one anything once the deal is made, it's done.

I can agree with that sentiment as well.

I do not agree. Why should I subject myself to the stupidity of someone who is quite obviously ignorant and has no intention of getting better? For that matter why should you subject yourself to my stupidity? Feel free to ignore me at your desire.

I Concur
as I work for the government, I receive more than my daily allowance of stupid... last thing I need is to consume more during my leisure time.

I do not agree. Why should I subject myself to the stupidity of someone who is quite obviously ignorant and has no intention of getting better? For that matter why should you subject yourself to my stupidity? Feel free to ignore me at your desire.
just because someone is stupid doesnt mean they might not have a good deal or two .i just dont participate in conversations if i dont want to . but still look ...

I posted up some 9mm and 22lr for $5 more then what I have in it. Not pre crazyness price, but what I consider is reasonable price for the current market. First PM I get is from another member that I saw posting really high prices on ammo this AM. Would you sell to him? Just seeking opinions...

Sell it to me, I wont flip it.

I say no. Because then someone who just wants ammo to shoot has to pay the flippers higher price. I won't sell to people who have a history of flipping stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom