• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Solar Eclipse coming through Georgia on August 21st !!!

I'll be at the Georgia Guidestones. Legend has it that during the full eclipse, Xenu will return and the first 10 people in line will win a spaceship. Or an anal probe depending on how you decipher the stones... I got my fingers crossed for the spaceship. :cool:
Do not forget KY. It does not exist on other planets. Just in case Option 2 is the correct translation.

They were talking about it on the news last night. First I'd heard about it. I'm definitely looking forward to it.

There must have been at least a partial one back in the mid 90's because I remember being in high school and a science class got to go outside and see it.

I was skipping whatever class I had that period and just wandering the halls. LOL I saw a bunch of folks outside staring at sheets of notebook paper with holes poked in them and thought WTF?

I went outside to check it out and if I remember correctly, you can poke a hole in a piece of paper, hold it flat over concrete and it will project the eclipse onto the ground so you can safely view it.
DAAMN YOU WERE IN HIGH SCHOOL IN THE 90'S,I'M GETTING OLD.LOL

I've got a house in Blairsville. LOL
Being that it's on a Monday night might be a problem for us poor old working folks though......dang it!
I could go up there for the weekend for you and take some pic's. just fill the fridge with beer and ribeyes and i'll take some really good pic's for you.lol

Back
Top Bottom