• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Solar Eclipse coming through Georgia on August 21st !!!

Yup, my glasses arrived a few weeks ago & scouting out a few locations to watch the event in case the park is packed with visitors.

Actually had a dream about it last night where I lost the shades lol.

Got a note from school yesterday. They are providing glasses to all students and keeping them 30 minutes extra so they can be part of it and not be on the bus when it happens. Columbia county is Awesome.

Not sure if anyone else is excited about this news, but I plan to take that day off from work & take the family up to North Georgia & enjoy the show.

Should be awesome! Family trip with the grill and solar eclipse, can't wait.
I will be in TX for that, but look forward to it anyway. I am just confused whether I should hunker down and wait for the world to end, build a pyramid in my back yard and lop off the heads of my neighbors or sacrifice a virgin...

Maybe this would be a good poll subject. I will of course include tacos.

I will be in TX for that, but look forward to it anyway. I am just confused whether I should hunker down and wait for the world to end, build a pyramid in my back yard and lop off the heads of my neighbors or sacrifice a virgin...

Maybe this would be a good poll subject. I will of course include tacos.

I'll be at the Georgia Guidestones. Legend has it that during the full eclipse, Xenu will return and the first 10 people in line will win a spaceship. Or an anal probe depending on how you decipher the stones... I got my fingers crossed for the spaceship. :cool:

I'll be at the Georgia Guidestones. Legend has it that during the full eclipse, Xenu will return and the first 10 people in line will win a spaceship. Or an anal probe depending on how you decipher the stones... I got my fingers crossed for the spaceship. :cool:

But you will settle for the anal probe?

Back
Top Bottom