• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Some people have no sense of humor! ADHD kid gets award "most likely to not pay attention"

I was that "no pay attention" kid. Ritalin back before it was cool, the whole ball of wax. I am now 50 years old, and I agree with the OP. No sense of humor. Are we not supposed to criticize ANYTHING anymore because (feelings)? Whatever.

The trophy was a joke so they all need to lighten up Francis!

The wussification of our children started back when liberals started screaming that people disciplining their children by spanking was classified as child abuse. Then all of a sudden adults left and right are being arrested for abuse. Adults quit disciplining their kids out of fear of being thrown in jail or their kids threatened to call 911 if they got spanked. Now they call them snowflakes but back then we called them *******. When myself and my brothers and sisters got in trouble, we got our rear ends wore out via my dad's belt or my mother's open hand. We learned quick what the difference between right and wrong was. If you don't like being called fat then get out from in front of that video game and exercise fat boy. If you are failing in school "F" then study harder and stop whining and complaining that the other kids call you "stupid". I have four daughters and my youngest is 13 and she will be the first to tell the others to "suck it up buttercup".

Back
Top Bottom