• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Some people need to go back to grade school and study the GA State map

Good God there are a lot of people that have no idea where the hell they live at in the state. Didn't realize that Rome was Metro Atlanta or Braselton was in Central GA.
If this offends you, then maybe, just maybe this is the info that that you need to research. Google maps has an awesome free map to see where you are.
Wonder if they went to school in a different state.

Good God there are a lot of people that have no idea where the hell they live at in the state. Didn't realize that Rome was Metro Atlanta or Braselton was in Central GA.
If this offends you, then maybe, just maybe this is the info that that you need to research. Google maps has an awesome free map to see where you are.
So what didn't you get or inconvenienced you that spurred this geographical nightmare?

I like to mix it up on the location in my fer sailz ads, since it's a good negotiation tool.

Keeps the buyers guessin' on how far they gotta go! :behindsofa:

Somehow I missed this conversation when it was going.
But I'd just like to add that I measure distance in the number traffic lights, and the level of road rage I expect to reach when I go to a meet, as opposed to actual mileage.
Therefore, Woodstock is not an option, unless there's free beer and free *****, when I arrive.
And continental breakfast the following morning.

Fwiw, I recently started using NW Ga even though I’m obviously metro Atlanta because I hate driving into ‘metro’ for meets. Kind of enjoy heading north, west, and southwest. As gimme said above, road rage avoidance (my own) is the driving factor.

Back
Top Bottom