• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Some people need to go back to grade school and study the GA State map

Good God there are a lot of people that have no idea where the hell they live at in the state. Didn't realize that Rome was Metro Atlanta or Braselton was in Central GA.
If this offends you, then maybe, just maybe this is the info that that you need to research. Google maps has an awesome free map to see where you are.
Yeh, I hear ya. But couldn't you have saved it for the appropriate day of the week?

And what I enjoy is the buyer that gives you "well you should lower your price $100 because Im coming from so far away" line. Noooo how about find a damn gun in or close to your town. Its not my fault you decided to live on the other side of the state. ha!

Well I guess I’m an asshole because I deliberately miss label my location. Not by much but I do live in Cobb which is Metro Atlanta but I put Northeast, Ga. I received a nice pm once from a member who lost his marbles that I did that so in his honor I have been doing it that way. Yes I’m “that” guy😉 Guess I will correct it in my new listings because I haven’t heard from him in awhile now.

Back
Top Bottom