• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Something very strange happened today.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
Had some guy call me from a blocked number. He said "May I speak to Steven Madsen" I said there is nobody here by that name. Then he said "My name" and I said that is my name then I said who is this and what does this pertain to? To which he responded "I am an attorney and Steven Madsen has you listed in his contact information." So I said I don't know a Steven Madsen nor have I ever heard of him until now and why would someone I don't know have me listed as their contact? And the conversation ended.

I've had this number for three months and I've never met anyone in my life by that name. This is very strange to me. Any ideas as to what might be going on?

All kind of scams out there! You be surprised number of people that will give out their personal information to someone over phone then wonder why their bank account got cleaned out or social security check is going into another account and takes months to get straightened out. I did report for a lady the other day and was second time in three months she gave them her information! If I don't know number I don't even answer, heal most of time I don't answer if I know who it is!

Sounds like a bill collector trying to hunt some skip artist down.
Ol’ Stevie probably had a friend or relative that had your number before and changed it because he got tired of calls.
You got lucky and got the number just in time for the account to roll back up for another round of attempts to collect.

Had some guy call me from a blocked number. He said "May I speak to Steven Madsen" I said there is nobody here by that name. Then he said "My name" and I said that is my name then I said who is this and what does this pertain to? To which he responded "I am an attorney and Steven Madsen has you listed in his contact information." So I said I don't know a Steven Madsen nor have I ever heard of him until now and why would someone I don't know have me listed as their contact? And the conversation ended.

I've had this number for three months and I've never met anyone in my life by that name. This is very strange to me. Any ideas as to what might be going on?
upload_2020-9-18_5-37-7.png

Back
Top Bottom