• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Something wicked this way come?

I have been prepping for a couple ofyears now, long before the T.V. show came out. It is a subject thatyou have to tread lightly around other people. I have been warningothers that within the next few years you will have to grow your ownfood if you want to eat. And that is if the gov. doesn't pass anotherMonsanto bill. All people tell me is that they will come to my houseif something does happen. I have to break their heart and tell themthere is no need to come to my house, I will not have a sign on thefront of my house saying “soup kitchen.”

Everyone should be a responsible adultand prepare for the worst. I believe in the old saying. “I wouldrather have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.”Truthfully, what would it hurt you all to purchase a few extra cansof veggies when you go to the store and stick it under your bed or ina foot locker with a few changes of clothes.

I live in Warner Robins, and it is hardto find people that think something is going to happen because theyall believe that the Air Base will always be there and they we have ajob for the rest of their life. So most of the people around here areto closed minded. I have been able to find a few. But I have not beenable to really find anyone that has really been prepping and whowould like to trade ideas on what they think is coming ahead or whatthey think they should be doing. If anyone is wanting to discussprepping ideas and what you think you should have on hand then pleasecontact me. I know we all have different requirements but food is agiven. I have ideas for items that many people do not think of likehow will you heat your home, water and food all at the same time fromone fire. How do you plan to make water potable if you have no fireor bleach. These are the things I think of, I believe you can neverknow to many ways to do the same task.

I would say most would stand up for what they believe in; but to me, it sounds like you don't have a plan. Honestly, you cannot depend on anyone here. I've seen some good mind readers here, but you never know how it will go down until it happens. My family is priority of course. If SHTF, and it gets really bad, you never know. We could cross paths one day. As a secondary means, I probably would NOT turn my back on another. Sounds pessimistic, but it's just the truth.
well think what you want brother and if anything bad does happen I hope the best for you

With all bs aside, i really do think something will go down. Not sure when but i do think there going to try to take our freedom away and they south will be the first target since they know how we think. All we can do is be ready for whatever comes our way.

X2, google constitution free zone. Interesting reading

I see it this way, The need to control a few things in order to control the people. You can mark them off the list as you go down it to see where we stand.

In order for the government to have complete control of the people they must control several things that are listed below.

1. Money - the us currency is completely worthless, or dollar has fallen to an all-time low
2. Food - with he signing of the Monsanto’s bill, they are nearly completed on that, all they need is the food safety act to pass
3. Firearms - They are working on this one as we speak
4. Health Care - not a real issue the health care here in American has been broken for years.

So looking at the list you tell me how close are we to the government having the control.

I don't know why they are buying so much ammo. Maybe they want to give it to Turkey along with our jets.
If they really wanted to keep ammo out of our hands they could stop UPS and FedX from shipping it. While they are at it they could stop primer and powder shipping.

They know that would be to direct of an approach even for the weakest minded people among us. They have to slowly make everyone that does not trust and believe them look crazy and like conspiracy theorists in order to retain the support of all the mindless sheep that feed into their propaganda.

They know that would be to direct of an approach even for the weakest minded people among us. They have to slowly make everyone that does not trust and believe them look crazy and like conspiracy theorists in order to retain the support of all the mindless sheep that feed into their propaganda.

Bingo. COntrol the Mob (Through emotion and fear) then you will control the country.

I,ve been preping for year,s I have enough ammo an gun,s I just bought 400 pound,s of salt Ive got my moon shine still going. Ive bought some med,s to stock up large first aid kit, cleaning up some more land for some more livestock. It just make,s sence to be prepared

You know I wonder something, if we are all soo mad at our so-called elected pick pockets, “congress and senate” What would it take to have one them removed from office. What would we have to do in order to have, let’s say Austin Scott removed from congress? Would that not send a message to the rest of their clan that they better start voting how the people of their district want them to vote. And not go to Washington on our paycheck for their special projects and what they think we need. To my last understanding a congressman is the voice of the people for the area in which he represents. Well not one time have I received a call or have I been asked how I would like for him to vote or what my opinion was with a certain upcoming bill. If they are not our voice then why are they even there. Hell I could get a retired circus monkey to vote on bills if they do not read them. And the monkey will take less in lobbyist handouts too.

You know I wonder something, if we are all soo mad at our so-called elected pick pockets, “congress and senate” What would it take to have one them removed from office. What would we have to do in order to have, let’s say Austin Scott removed from congress? Would that not send a message to the rest of their clan that they better start voting how the people of their district want them to vote. And not go to Washington on our paycheck for their special projects and what they think we need. To my last understanding a congressman is the voice of the people for the area in which he represents. Well not one time have I received a call or have I been asked how I would like for him to vote or what my opinion was with a certain upcoming bill. If they are not our voice then why are they even there. Hell I could get a retired circus monkey to vote on bills if they do not read them. And the monkey will take less in lobbyist handouts too.

They start the fight = Domestic Problems No UN Involvment
We Start the Fight = Insurgency against a "Government" and the UN gets involved.

Thats just my opinion not the gospel

Back
Top Bottom