• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Something wicked this way come?

well think what you want brother and if anything bad does happen I hope the best for you

Ditto. No hurt feelings, man. Just the truth. Family is my first priority. If something great happens along the way, great. Would I let a fellow "brother" die/starve/whatever, most likely not (depends on the situation). Refer to the "family" portion.

220213poster.jpg

I think this pretty much sums up how I feel.

Last edited:
Ditto. No hurt feelings, man. Just the truth. Family is my first priority. If something great happens along the way, great. Would I let a fellow "brother" die/starve/whatever, most likely not (depends on the situation). Refer to the "family" portion.

Oh yea I will put my family first but I was just meaning I would not help any one that has not planned for the "Bad things to come" you know?

Well it would not be a fight, I am not saying we match to Washington and drag members of congress out onto the street so we can tar and feather them, it is simply the people of their district telling them that they are simply no longer needed and we choose a new person to put into their place. I would say that we should just vote for the other person on the ballot. But a lot of times they are running uncontested. So there is no incentive to do what they are required to do. IF you have no competition for the job why would he listen to his people, he can collect as much as he wants from the lobbyist.

Back
Top Bottom