• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

special thanks to KG Made!

It's hard to get your groups better with an integral as the grin never seems to leave. Trust me on this one. BTW, Walmart is carrying 22lr ammo again so stock up.

It's hard to get your groups better with an integral as the grin never seems to leave. Trust me on this one. BTW, Walmart is carrying 22lr ammo again so stock up.

I was in Cabela Acworth the other day, their shelves are full of .22LR as well. Decently priced too compared to recent years.

Wow, that's great pricing. Cabela has been selling CCI SV for $4.50/50 They also had 300 pack CCI Mini-mags ('Choot 'em) for ~$27 IIRC. I like the mini-mags in my .22LR pistols since they cycle well and remain subsonic in short barrels.

Mini mags were 7.97 a sleeve I think. They were sold out yesterday. Due to design of KGMade integral, all this ammo should stay subsonic. Really a well thought out design they created.

you are 100% correct. these barrels should be stamped with some kind of an ammo warning. like "regular use of this product will cause you to lose your mind and shoot unnecessarily, use bulk ammo if possible".

Back
Top Bottom