• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

'splain it to me Lucy.

The Old Jaybird

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
Why do some sellers feel it necessary to cover/hide the serial number on the firearm?

If I own a gun, what difference does it make if someone else has access to the number?

I drive a car in public with the tag number showing, what's the difference?

Please inform me if I have totally missed some important point on this.

"The serial number got worn off while I used it as a truck gun and it rubbed against the seat rail for a few days. That's not a problem is it? Other than those little scratches it's basically LNIB.

$25 cash or trades heavily in my favor. Must meet FTF next to the trash dumpster behind Denny's off I-75."

serailnumberscratch.jpg

:hat::wacko:;):doh:

The serial number got worn off while I used it as a truck gun and it rubbed against the seat rail for a few days. That's not a problem is it? Other than those little scratches it's basically LNIB.

$25 cash or trades heavily in my favor. Must meet FTF next to the trash dumpster behind Denny's off I-75.

View attachment 2377212

You take EBT?

The serial number got worn off while I used it as a truck gun and it rubbed against the seat rail for a few days. That's not a problem is it? Other than those little scratches it's basically LNIB.

$25 cash or trades heavily in my favor. Must meet FTF next to the trash dumpster behind Denny's off I-75.

View attachment 2377212

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom