• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SPM to (Insert user here)

On some other sites I frequent, people do put down sales pending to XXXX. This way, the potential buyer will look like a welcher if he backs out, which has been done a million times before, especially on this site.
I would never have thought about that. Good point...still bugs me, though. :laugh:

Am I the only one that this bugs? I see it often enough to mention. A seller posts not only that the item is sold but to whom they sold it. If I wanted people to know what I was buying, I'd be the one doing the announcing.
Don't buy don't tell?

I would never have thought about that. Good point...still bugs me, though. :laugh:

fire ants bug me... just so you know... :)
bugs bugs bugs.jpg

Don't buy don't tell?
Yeah, I guess.

I don't know...I mean, I get it. Nothing is private, yes, transactions and communications are tracked and monitored. Yes, you can very easily go into the feedback system and figure out who bought what...assuming that feedback is left. Keep in mind that I have had multiple people over the years specifically ask me NOT to leave them feedback. It just bugs me...I specifically do not post in sales ads that I am pursuing. I think I did it once maybe, on a 642....maybe. Especially if it was a hotly contested kind of thing and people get upset they missed it or whatever, I just don't want someone else putting my business out there.

Don't misunderstand...I'm not asking for anything, I'm just curious if I'm alone and it would appear that I am not.

Back
Top Bottom