Sports teams you pull for, but live no where close to them..

You are simply not serious.
Yeah, the average active MLB player is a regular couch potato. I'm sure I and everyone reading this thread could run circles around them and then kick their posterior just for good measure before breakfast.

if u can do it all the better. certain pple here love baseball, and hates basketball. i made a general contrary statement that one dude said basketball players is 7 ft tall.which is untrue. then somebody got butt hurt cuz i said baseball players are unathletic. pretty much like golfers

if u can do it all the better. certain pple here love baseball, and hates basketball. i made a general contrary statement that one dude said basketball players is 7 ft tall.which is untrue. then somebody got butt hurt cuz i said baseball players are unathletic. pretty much like golfers

Pointing out the fact that you throw out bad info and have uneducated opinions is not butthurt.

It's you trying to deflect from the fact that you rarely know what you are talking about.

So one incorrect statement answering another somehow makes it correct?
I agree, the average professional golfer is probably less physically fit than the average NFL player. I wonder if it'll make the news?

Pointing out the fact that you throw out bad info and have uneducated opinions is not butthurt.

It's you trying to deflect from the fact that you rarely know what you are talking about.

if u insist, that's fine by me. don't get butt hurt cuz i don't agree w/u. i agreed i misquoted the wrong info originally. still my point is valid

all u guys here love to get bent outta shape cuz somebody doesn't agree w/u 100% of the time

if u insist, that's fine by me. don't get butt hurt cuz i don't agree w/u. i agreed i misquoted the wrong info originally. still my point is valid

all u guys here love to get bent outta shape cuz somebody doesn't agree w/u 100% of the time

If somebody starts a debate you call it butthurt. Grow up.

I know my opinion is just that. But I can be swayed by new information. how do you handle new information? You call it butthurt. Grow up.

So one incorrect statement answering another somehow makes it correct?
I agree, the average professional golfer is probably less physically fit than the average NFL player. I wonder if it'll make the news?

so do u agree that avg baseball player is non athletic? mind u some pple don't know the difference between athleticism and skill

golfing is skill, soccer is athleticism

Back
Top Bottom