Sports teams you pull for, but live no where close to them..

Because soccer requires no skill?

I'm done.

still butt hurt i see. never said soccer requires no skill. was giving example of one vs the other. somethings require both. i play soccer, amongst other sports. u already conceded b4, no need to do so again

- - - Updated - - -

No I don't agree at all. But I completely respect your right to be wrong.

fair enough, wrong is wrong, i got no problem admitting i'm wrong

they do. especially pitchers who only do one thing, work on their arm every 3 days

non pitchers have no excuse to be out of shape but they are
list of top out of shape players:
andrew jones, braxton, prince fielder, bengie molina, david ortiz, jenks, tommy hunter, sandoval

and that's just grossly overweight, not fat or obese

You do realize that Andruw Jones, Bengie Molina, and Jenks are all retired right? Tommy Hunter is 6'3" 248 lbs not exactly grossly overweight. Sandoval and Fielder may be big dudes but they can run.

You do realize that Andruw Jones, Bengie Molina, and Jenks are all retired right? Tommy Hunter is 6'3" 248 lbs not exactly grossly overweight. Sandoval and Fielder may be big dudes but they can run.

retired or not, their playing weight was grossly high. and everybody can run, it's just a matter of how fast and for how long. and both sandoval and fielder are out of shape, slow runners.

avg weight of an nba player who is 6'3" is 200

The bottom line is that the weight of a player does not define whether or not they are an athlete. Just because the NBA requires a good bit of running does not make it any more of a sport than baseball.

The bottom line is that the weight of a player does not define whether or not they are an athlete. Just because the NBA requires a good bit of running does not make it any more of a sport than baseball.

skill vs athleticism. i didn't say on here that baseball wasn't a sport. i said baseball players are nonathletic

for all i care crossfit isn't a sport

Back
Top Bottom