• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Squirrel Drama

What would you do?

• Total voters
Really glad to see he's okay.

Me too. I have seen all four of the other squirrels that hang around here (yes I know my yard squirrels now lol) over the past few days but not him. I was outside working on a broken hose spigot when the girls started tapping on the window and pointing behind me from inside the house. He was getting a drink from our bird bath. I watched him bed down tonight in the fork of our big oak. Maybe he'll have coffee with me tomorrow.

Here's another funny little bit. First night he stayed out all night he had mites and fleas when he came to see me the next morning. So I went and got some kitten flea treatment and treat him. When I checked him out today he was totally clean, no fleas, ticks, mites or bug bites.

Here's another funny little bit. First night he stayed out all night he had mites and fleas when he came to see me the next morning. So I went and got some kitten flea treatment and treat him. When I checked him out today he was totally clean, no fleas, ticks, mites or bug bites.
Haha. He has been staying away from the brothel

So I just looked back and Thursday morning was the last time I saw him until a little while ago. The little guy was gone the better part of four days. Pretty dang cool.
Man this is cool as hell.

I guess I should stop shooting all the dang furry rats that come in my yard so I can get a cool friend.

Like a good father, you've got his back even when he's out in the real world.

He came in with me this evening and is spending the night at the Ritz
IMG_7099.JPG

He looks freaked out.
"Dad, the sun went away today!!!"

I dont know what went down today but he came home seriously tired. He slept on my chest for about twenty minutes. First time his been inside in over a week and he went straight to that little nest he built in the corner of a Christmas decoration box and passed out.

Back
Top Bottom