• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Squirrel

IMG_5383.JPG

Truth in advertising.

If it makes you feel any better these squirrels feed at my bird feeder. So they are actually grain fed, organic, gluten free, long haired rats.
I call them trespassers, once they're in the bird feeder it's game on. The trees belong to them and i tolerate them on the ground

Okay, so I can reduce my questions to these:

Please rank said consumed rodents in order of enjoyment, and describe the circumstances leading up to the dispatching and consumption? I gotta admit, you got me curious when you said squirrel was your favorite rodent. For me, squirrel is the only rodent I have ever consumed (that I know of, anyway....) I have eaten at many suspicious Chinese restaurants though.

Gitcha down to Cajun country, and they will stew you up some nutria. Big old rat. In a gumbo, you can't tell what it is anyway.

Woodchuck is might tasty, especially when you take one from an alfalfa field. Not to many of them in Georgia.

Rabbits used to be rodents, then some biologists needed something to write about so they kicked rabbits out.

Some people like beaver, I've never tried it, mostly because of no opportunity. Based on diet, beaver should be pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom