• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

start of a fun bad idea

yep
but mine are suicide shift honda clone motors (i can build them up to 190cc and 26 hp) with front and rear disc brakes. also we are not gonna use kart parts, except for the rear rims. but yep, thats the idea.

hey
just wanted to show you guys a project i am working on in my shop.. as some of you know i own a small motorcycle shop in griffin. a buddy of mine hangs out/helps out and we put a bad idea into practice. i will post some videos up soon. the production model will be around 16 to 18 hundred (base model and can go up from there), and i have some financing available..
so with no more back story.
this is a 110 cc shifter drift trike. it is our own design and has been running for about 3 weeks for testing with no problems.
the production model will likely get a semi auto 125cc engine..
let me know what you think, its a big wheel for big boys!

View attachment 342594 View attachment 342595 View attachment 342594
I,m thinking r1 motor!!!!!! wont need pvc LOL!

so the rat rod got passed to a buddy and a nicer one built for the shop(green and red). the blue one is the first production one and is for sale... let me know what ya think. i am working on some video and will post it up as soon as i can get it to download.
trike 013.jpg
trike 014.jpg
trike 015.jpg
trike 016.jpg
trike 017.jpg
trike 018.jpg
trike 014.jpg

How do your insurance liabilities work for manufacturing these and selling to the public? I know they aren't street legal, but do you have to get additional coverage?

Cool builds though! Looks like tons of fun!

no extra coverage needed
there is a purchase waiver and no warranty(on paper). i will still stand behind them, but they are essentially a modified dirt bike;).

Back
Top Bottom