• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

start of a fun bad idea

the brand new ones are $1800. i am looking for some used pit bikes to build some out of. if i can do that i can get them into the $1000 range. the green one was built from a used bike frame, motor, and forks with a new rear end. that one( its not for sale) would go for around $1000.
if you guys are ever in the griffin area come by the shop and check one out. i may even let you take it for a spin, well slide around the parking lot. just call the shop and make sure i am here. 678-688-1146

So - Would it work to get some ragged out motorcycle and modify the frame to be a street legal - Big Boy Big Wheel???
yep
they do it all the time with the vw trikes..
i had a guy bring in a katana that he put a 400 ex front and rear end on. he was drag racing it, but it had the kat vin on it, so it was a modded katana and could have been run on the street..

Last edited:
Yeah, but those are retarded looking and boring. I want a hyabusa powered rigid trike that is 1" from the ground... Sure Honey, I will go get a gallon of milk!!! :)
same thing, you just need to make sure you have a clean titled bike to start with and then make sure to use parts with no other vin numbers on them. the dot dont like multi-vin vehicles.

if you guys are ever in the griffin area come by the shop and check one out. i may even let you take it for a spin, well slide around the parking lot. just call the shop and make sure i am here. 678-688-1146

we just call the shop and ask for poopdaddy or you got another name you go by??......lol

Back
Top Bottom