starting an ar building buisness at home

at home start up AR15 custom and basic affordable builds

• yes

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • market to saturated mabey later

Votes: 60 95.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no what I was trying to say and my wife helped me out is I have 3 stripped lowers hear at home and I have seen these rifle kits online and I did not mean to say I want to start a business is I meant to say if I build the rifle kits and I list them is that okay to do is what I was trying to ask

I think everyone on the ODT is trying to tell you if you build rifles, on your stripped lowers, with the intent to sell them for a profit, is a bad idea... The next thing, you could be making is license plates.

OK, I think we have a consensus.. Or maybe not.. What was the original question..something about buying and selling Yorkies as a hobby?
You got a yorkie for trade bruh? Want a like new, premium slide, custom stippled Kel Tec PF9 for it? I got a Yorkie collection I'm trying to complete but I won't drive far, do you ship?

You got a yorkie for trade bruh? Want a like new, premium slide, custom stippled Kel Tec PF9 for it? I got a Yorkie collection I'm trying to complete but I won't drive far, do you ship?
You want a gal dog or a boy? Gon' make difference in sail price. Can ship in airtight, soundproof box USPS priority ('bout 12days). That Kel-Tec sounds primo.

You want a gal dog or a boy? Gon' make difference in sail price. Can ship in airtight, soundproof box USPS priority ('bout 12days). That Kel-Tec sounds primo.
If you sale me a boy i was gonna use it with my gal to manufacture more yorkies, but just a few a year here or there for friends. Is yorkie market saturated or is this a good idea?

Back
Top Bottom