starting an ar building buisness at home

at home start up AR15 custom and basic affordable builds

• yes

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • market to saturated mabey later

Votes: 60 95.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no what I was trying to say and my wife helped me out is I have 3 stripped lowers hear at home and I have seen these rifle kits online and I did not mean to say I want to start a business is I meant to say if I build the rifle kits and I list them is that okay to do is what I was trying to ask

People build ARs, fire them, decide they don't like them and sell them to fund another project all the time on ODT.

Nothing wrong as long as it is associated with a hobby.

no what I was trying to say and my wife helped me out is I have 3 stripped lowers hear at home and I have seen these rifle kits online and I did not mean to say I want to start a business is I meant to say if I build the rifle kits and I list them is that okay to do is what I was trying to ask
You can build them out, decide you don't really need them all, or maybe you need money for an unexpected event like the work injury I experienced last year, then you can safely sell them. But if you build one, or purchase one, with the intent to sell for a profit you are crossing a line....
If someone wants a home built AR and you help him build it for beer money the line isn't quite so clear.

Same here ! Wife bought him in Dahlonaga. Went up for Sherriffs gun sale ? Came home with a dog but no guns ! Yours is a CUTIE !
Haha hey that's the only way I'd be ok with returning without a gun, returning with a dog. Thanks! She's old as sin but still full of life and super fun, she's got better hair than me :mullet::rofl: I told my old lady she's popular on ODT now and she just freaked out and said "don't you dare trade my dog" they think so little of us!

Back
Top Bottom