at home start up AR15 custom and basic affordable builds

• yes

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • market to saturated mabey later

Votes: 60 95.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
www.gifbin.com_bin_072011_1311246801_cute_baby_sloth_yawns.gif

Hello all I was just wanting to know if the AR builds are a good thing to start a home base business I have a lot of people asking about ARs and are they affordable to build or purchase and I was thinking of starting up a at home AR build/purchase business from my home is the market good enough to do that or is it already saturated with at home custom builders already please any info or helpful suggestions will help thanks

you been a member here for almost 3.5 years, yet you have no feedback whatsoever... and now you are thinking of building AR's as a "home business"? you've never heard of the ATF and what they do for a living? is this whole thread a frickin joke?

you been a member here for almost 3.5 years, yet you have no feedback whatsoever... and now you are thinking of building AR's as a "home business"? you've never heard of the ATF and what they do for a living? is this whole thread a frickin joke?
no what I was trying to say and my wife helped me out is I have 3 stripped lowers hear at home and I have seen these rifle kits online and I did not mean to say I want to start a business is I meant to say if I build the rifle kits and I list them is that okay to do is what I was trying to ask

Back
Top Bottom