Steel target ideas?

Only problem it's not flat...But it does okay to do load data. But can only shoot out to 500 yds =( No wind but on Sunday lots of mirage.

500 is enough to get some solid data at the 50's and see where it matches up with JBM and you can get a pretty decent guess as to what you will do at other distances. Crank the power of that big ole NF down and you wont see so much mirage.

500 is enough to get some solid data at the 50's and see where it matches up with JBM and you can get a pretty decent guess as to what you will do at other distances. Crank the power of that big ole NF down and you wont see so much mirage.

That's what I said it's fine to do load data. But we enjoy shooting further distances! By the way my NF wasn't full power...it was the time of day. I also don't GUESS what I will do at other distances. I know what I shoot at other distances :D

I just got a half sized silhouette from safebuilder- very nice target. The edges are very clean and the target frame works great. I set it out at 100 yards and shot about 80 rounds of 62 grain Wolf HP .223 at it and there's not any damage at all. I'd highly recommend them.

my SB 1/2 sillouette has seen several thousand rounds, half 7.62x39 and half .223...some green tip thrown in there. she aint purdy no more but there is no damage :)

Back
Top Bottom