• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stolen Firearms!!

klfutrelle

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
I have been out of town on business and my house was broken into today sometime after my wife left for work and took the kids to school. Luckily nobody was home at the time of the burglary. Several items were stolen and if you could keep an eye for some of these things please let me know by pm.

First is our beloved Jack Russel of ten years. Not sure if he was taken but they stole his dogfood which makes me think they may have. He has gotten loose in the neighborhood and always finds his way back in a few hours.

Second, is a Marlin 22lr that was given to me by my father 19 years ago.

Third, a 12 Stoegar P350 in Camo.

Some other items that were taken were 42" vizio flat screen , two Airsoft rifles, two airsoft pistols, Wii System and game, Kindle fire, Nintendo DSi, ipod touch, coin collection.

If you see someone selling any of these items together apart please contact me day or night at 706-206-4924.

Burglary occurred in Athens, Ga.

I will update this thread with more detailed information at a later time. Still trying access the damage and what all was taken.

Thank you,
Kenny

Last edited by a moderator:
The guns are bad enough, but the dog? WTH! They may have just stole the food, check the shelters and humane societies for sure.

Back
Top Bottom