• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stolen Firearms!!

Man, sorry to hear this. The dog? WTF? Almost sounds sounds like kids/late teens. No pro is going to bother with a dog. I'd keep a close eye and ear for anything in and around your immediate area. Sounds like they might be local.

Well they definately sound young, just from what you said they took. Man that sucks and pisses ME off! I will keep my eyes open, Im on here all the time, always in and out of pawnshops looking for guns and components. Especially sorry to hear about your dog and your dads gun. What the is wrong with people? TV's are one thing but your dog? Why? If they took the food hes probably with them and alive. Dog ransom? I doubt it. Ask yourself, why the dog? Is he a puppy they could resell? If not, not to freak you out or be paranoid, but you might wanna consider the possibility of another motive. Some theives take dogs because they are a home invasion deterents, might wanna keep your guard up. They might be planing on coming back. Especially since they know you dont have any guns to fend them off with or a dog to let you know theres an intruder in the house. Might wanna go get another gun or borrow one. Good luck brother.

I hate to say it, but as statistics show, 90% of the time it's someone you know. I'm not saying that you should be suspicious of everyone that you know. Just keep an open mind in both directions. I had a "friend" steal a chainsaw and other items several years back. He still continued to come around with a straight face until a friend called him out after we had noticed things mysteriously missing when he came around the area. I wish you the best on getting everything back, especially the dog. I've got 3 of them and would go nuts if they were missing.

Back
Top Bottom