• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stolen Firearms!!

yep sounds like someone you know. by any chance did the dog have a chip so it could be traced. I would contact every veterinarian in the area to be on the lookout. and definitely go to pawn shops and flea market's in the area. I remember years ago J&J flea market had gun's but that was over 15 years ago. pendergrass flea market's sell animals too. good luck getting it back

No luck on the dog. We have reported him missing to the local animal shelters and checked there.

Marlin Model 60. Wood stock.

Serial number for the 12g Stoeger Max4HD Camo is 1119329.

My children have been devastated by this. I walked outside this morning to make a phone call and when I walked by in the house my daughter screamed when I opened the door opened. She's only three.

thank you everyone for your support,
Please feel free to spread the word on social media sites or any other forum you are on. We really would like our dog back.

Thank you,
Kenny

706-206-4924

Hey Kenny,

Very sorry to hear that happened and how devestated your family is by this. What side of town do you live on? I only ask because I'm curious if these dirtbags are running right back into the projects after they kick someone's door down?

That **** went straight to pawn,guaruntee.Check now.Worthless ****in scum bags.

Any thief with sense knows that pawn shops are required to report every thing they take in. They are very unlikely to be at the pawn shop. DO let the local shops know because if you are nice they will look out for your stuff and alert police if they can. Less than 1/10th of 1% of merchandise stolen ends up in pawn shops. Flea markets are a more likely area. Also thieves will more than likely trade the stuff for drugs and or keep it for themselves. Chances are good they will be back. Get yourself a good alarm system NOT ADT. ADT is junk. Get every window and every door covered and use it. You can arm it at night while you are home and during the day when you are not. An ounce of prevention is worth ten pounds of cure. Also double check with the detectives to be CERTAIN that they have entered you serial numbers into the NCIC so that if they are ever touched by LEO they will turn up.

Kenny-
Sorry to hear about your losses. What most people don't understand is the sense of loss associated with the break-in, regardless of what material items were taken. You just feel violated and unsafe, even paranoid. Your kids feel it even though they may not comprehend what really happened. Good luck with getting your stuff, your dog, and some peace of mind back.
I can relate a bit about the dog and I certainly hope you get yours back.
We had a break-in out our house a few years ago (different state) - thankfully no one was home (but our older border collie). When I got there, the sheriff had caught the burglar as he saw my dog chasing the guy down the country road and off into the woods. The guy did not get much, and I got it back immediately, but no one knew where the dog ended up. She was fairly old, fairly blind, and never, ever, left our property so she did not know her way around.
We searched for hours to no avail. About the time I was about to give up, I saw her on the *other* side of the lake behind our house, walking very slowly along the bank. She was about worn out.
Apparently she found the creek that fed the lake, started following that, and ended up on the other side of the lake. We were very, very happy to nurse her back to health!

I eagerly await the day I catch a thief at my house. There will be no 911, no trial by jury, etc. They'll be DRT. Sorry man, I keep an eye and ear out, I'm just up the road.

Last edited:
I had my house broke into about 4 years ago. The guy stole every knife in the house some of which my granddad who is gone had given me. And just a bunch of other stuff some of which can be replaced and some of which can not. I missed catching the guy in the house by 10 minutes at most, it was the middle of July and when I came in the house was still cool but with the back door open and the window he came in still open it was hot by the time the cops showed up 10 minutes later. They caught him walking down the street about a week later with a bunch of stuff from other house's but since nobody could get there in time to clain it they had to let him go. A week after that he was caught in somebody house. Since he was on parole he is now sitting in prison. I wish you all the luck catching this POS! The violated not feeling safe feeling in your own home is the worst.

Back
Top Bottom