• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stolen guns South Cobb.

Man I hate to hear it.
Losing peace of mind at home has to be the worst part.
I hope you get your stuff back.

Come on guys secure your homes.
A few hundred goes a long way, and an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

Hate it for you. Probably some damn kids. A couple of football players were arrested for that crap. Was on the news today.

Watch on Craigslist, Armslist, also if you have any local flea markets that allow firearms sales, I'd certainly check those this weekend.

This happened to me and my brother who lived with me at the time, about 5 years ago. (3) 17 year old punks broke in and stole 4 of my brother's guns. They were on bicycles...smh...Luckily a neighbor one street over saw them throw 2 of the guns off the side of the road into the woods. Those 2 guns were recovered because they did not have straps and apparently were tough to carry while pedaling....again, smh...The punks were caught the next day. The same neighbor who saw them noticed they went to a house not far up the road, so the deputies went to that house and hounded the guy who lived there until he gave up their whereabouts. We never got the 2 guns back that had straps on them, but those punks went to prison for a couple of years.

Another lesson for everyone. Do not keep straps on your guns while not using them. You never know. Unfortunately 1 of the guns he never got back was his BAR my Dad had given him when he was a kid. It was his beloved hunting rifle...I despise thieves. I never realized my ability or capacity for killing anger until I had my house broken into.

Back
Top Bottom