• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

STOP posting pics of guns with items that are "not included"

Do I have to qualify the ad and say my dirty underwear aren't included? I tried to kick them under the bed and BTW I ain't cutting my feet off! You'll just have to look at my raggedy nails!
I gave up on complaining about feet in pics long ago.

I've resigned myself to the fact that if I'm gonna look at the ODT classifieds, I'm gonna have to look at yalls nasty hairy feet.

It's just as bad on uppers for sale.....

Ad will say complete upper for sale after you scroll down reading it says minus BCG & charging handle!
Complete is ready to pin on and shoot not have to go buy BCG & charging handle!!!

That don't piss me off near as much as when people ask me "what all comes with it?"

Mother****er did my listing say anything else came with it? Neckbearded cocksucking fagot.
IMG_0597.JPG

^^^ This was a perfect chance for me to use one of the Princess Leia pics I found online the other day. LOL

That don't piss me off near as much as when people ask me "what all comes with it?"

Mother****er did my listing say anything else came with it? Neckbearded cocksucking fagot.

Ok I'm better now.

OR when you post "absolutely no trades" and you immediately get a PM that says "hey wanna trade for a really cool surplus rifle".

This thread reminds of the time a guy posted pics of his Glock for sale. He, apparently, took the pictures in his bathroom while he was naked. :noidea:

Let's just say that in picture where the pistol was on the vanity and the mirror was behind it, he was indeed rocking out with *ahem* Glock out. It was quickly caught by a mod and deleted.

Thankfully not everything in that pic was included!
Glad I missed that one!

Back
Top Bottom