• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Story time. Lesson learned.

That still doesn't give any details other than the homeowner shot the intruders. Maybe he was hiding in his room and that's where he fired the shots...maybe he put on his night vision goggles and hunted them down...it doesn't say.

It does however say this.

"Authorities say the homeowner defended himself when the suspects entered the home. Following the shooting, the suspects fled from the scene."

These guys did not seem to want to stick around and have a prolonged firefight with this guy. In "most" cases criminals are looking for easy targets. Once they find out a target isnt going to be a pushover they run away.

That still doesn't give any details other than the homeowner shot the intruders. Maybe he was hiding in his room and that's where he fired the shots...maybe he put on his night vision goggles and hunted them down...it doesn't say.

Do some research on the shooting you will find out he wasn't hiding in the closet

Do some research on the shooting you will find out he wasn't hiding in the closet

If you've already researched it, why not link the source? Also, I dont see how one situation can be classified as a blanket statement to where every persons goal is to be Rambo. As most adults tell their kids, If Timmy jumped off a bridge would you?
My answer would be, depends or maybe. Timmy might be a better swimmer or he may have been lucky and missed the unseen rock from splitting his head open.

If you've already researched it, why not link the source? Also, I dont see how one situation can be classified as a blanket statement to where every persons goal is to be Rambo. As most adults tell their kids, If Timmy jumped off a bridge would you?
My answer would be, depends or maybe. Timmy might be a better swimmer or he may have been lucky and missed the unseen rock from splitting his head open.

I am not advocating for anyone to do one or the other. Just saying there is more than one point of view with a favorable outcome. You got to decide for yourself what u think will work best for u. I read about this shooting in detail when it happened. So I don't want to site details that are not fresh in my member. What i remember is the homeowner retrieved an ar15 from upstairs and engaged the BGs if i dont have this mixed up with another Houston home invasion.

Back
Top Bottom