Straw purchase??

Hypothetical speaking... I recently tried to buy a pistol on the north side of atl, my buddy was up that way and had the cash, he is also a member here with 75+ positive feedback.

The seller refused to sell it, he said it was illegal to do it they way.
Let's say your friend ******* the deal up! Who gets the negative feedback you or him?

Sounds to me it's in the gray area of a straw purchase, but I'm not a lawyer!

Had this same situation, a friend asked me to pick up a firearm for him at a gun store because it was far away for him. Even though he's legal to own/buy firearms I had to say no because of that law.

What we all really need to do is take our guns, find someone else with exactly the same model and all go swap. Drop the magazine out, clear the chamber and just trade straight across. Let those ****ERS figure out who has what then.

Didja ever wonder why laws are so ****ing confusing and murky? Two reasons:

1. Keep lawyers employed and rich because they are the only ones that can figure out how to get AROUD(not comply with) the law.

and

2. So that they can **** you no matter how much you try to live within the law. I've read that we ALL break some laws every day because congress has passed so many that we cannot possibly know them all.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/10/you-break-the-law-every-day-without-even-knowing-it.html

the_first_thing_we_do_lets_kill_all_the_lawyers.jpg

Back
Top Bottom