• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

18yo first purchase

The goal now is to make it frustrating to buy a gun in the hopes you give up.
The more they push, the more people are going to shrug and say, "guess I'm a criminal then."

Should have bought the rifle from some one and not a business. That really irritates the Biden regime.

He's ready! I donated a decent little scope to the cause, a 2x7 Vortex Viper I had stashed away for quite a while. We spent some time this evening lapping in the scope rings.

Tikka.jpg

Sorry for all that. I had to fill out a gun form when I bought a muzzle loader from Bass Pro in the 90s, idiots........
I had a bubble gut Cabelas gun counter guy refuse to show me an air rifle because I didn't have my F.O.I.D. card on me that afternoon. Illinois.

My son purchased his first rifle (Tikka Superlite 308) with his own earned money as an 18yo from Cabela's 11 business days ago, and Cabela's said it still has a hold on it. He was born here in GA with no arrests or tickets as a juvenile or adult. Any idea on how long this can/likely will take, whether from a state/federal background check perspective or Cabela's perspective? Cabela's is saying up to 30 days. He is itching to sight in his new purchase for deer season and every day minute counts to him, lol. I appreciate any feedback or experience with this new 10 business day waiting period for newly eligible buyers.
they have lost his paperwork! or forgot about him!

Back
Top Bottom