• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Student athlete recruiting services - Anyone got experience with them?

I was the same until BAMA offered a full ride academic scholarship for my oldest. He got a degree and a wife out of the deal although they are both intolerable during football season.
To quote my sister, a diehard GT season ticket, suite access having fan when my daughter told her she was going to Georgia. “Honey i love you more than I hate that school in Athens”

To quote my sister, a diehard GT season ticket, suite access having fan when my daughter told her she was going to Georgia. “Honey i love you more than I hate that school in Athens”
The late Lewis Grizzard, "I'd root for the Red Russian Army if it was playing Tech."

I was the same until BAMA offered a full ride academic scholarship for my oldest. He got a degree and a wife out of the deal although they are both intolerable during football season.
That's a hell of a nice financial save for you, especially since she's now out of your inheritance.

I agree with most comments. Son had the same coming out of high school, I ignored them and we were contacted directly by colleges. Visited several D1 & D2 schools but he didn’t like any. His buddy committed to the university of Mississippi but they were not on the contracts. We came back and he said I want to go there even though I’m not playing golf. I was pissed but said ok. We played in the Ole Miss golf tournament and won it in his sophomore year ha ha… he shot a 68. He is currently 29yrs old and is a scratch golfer +2 and in sales. You never know!

Back
Top Bottom