• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stupid people who drive slow in the fastlane / hit the brakes when they see a cop

sovietak474u

Default rank 5000+ posts
My honor is loyalty
380   0
Reaction score
Nothing pisses me off more than some jerkoff riding slow in the fast lane. Why ? Why? Your driving the same speed as the person next to you! Just get behind them and get the **** out my way.

Another thing. If a police officer has someone else pulled over..... Why the **** are you hitting the brakes? He is busy writing a ticket. He ain't going to mess with you!

You must be driving the same stretch of 316 that for the last month everyone sees an invisible 45 speed limit sign on...

For the last three to four weeks, I have not been able to do within 10 mph of the speed limit coming home because of jerk offs...I'm not asking you to speed but 20 under and your ass needs to be in the slow lane

IF I was in charge, and I'm not, the ONLY speed limit would be a current law - SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT.

Think about it...if we would all follow those simple four words, we'd all get to where we were going faster than we currently do.

And the dumbasses doing 55 in the fast lane would go to jail and be ****ed in the ass...just sahyin'...

You must be driving the same stretch of 316 that for the last month everyone sees an invisible 45 speed limit sign on...

For the last three to four weeks, I have not been able to do within 10 mph of the speed limit coming home because of jerk offs...I'm not asking you to speed but 20 under and your ass needs to be in the slow lane

I don't get up that way but in the industry I work in I can tell you one thing, 316 is ****ed up 18 hours of every day. Always red on google maps. Crazy.

Back
Top Bottom