• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stupid question....

then the safe falls over as you immediately exit lol

Years a go I had a pawn shop owner say he wasn't going to pay me, while I was bring his safe into his new location... sooooo I rolled the his 3,000 lb safe back into his doorway and made him go get me cash, LMAO

Not only did I shut his business down for a 1/2 hour, I charged him for a full hour of stand by time!

*he was pissed off bc he decided I was charging to much and say he was only going to pay me 1/2 or nothing, that was my only choice.

I'll start with I carry (concealed) pretty much 99% of the time.... but sometimes while pushing, pulling, lifting, climbing over and around, it's not as concealed as it would normally be.

So the other day I was almost done getting this safe installed, when the customer came up to me and said "I don't care .... BUT .... did you know .... "LEGALLY" .... you would have to ask permission to carry a firearm in someones home." :confused2: sooooo for argument sake, I played dumb, apologized, thanked them for teachin' me somethin' new, got paid and moved on with my day. :thumb:

My question is, has anyone heard of any laws even remotely close to this????

You handled the situation correctly and got to laugh all the way to the bank to boot. :thumb:

I'll start with I carry (concealed) pretty much 99% of the time.... but sometimes while pushing, pulling, lifting, climbing over and around, it's not as concealed as it would normally be.

So the other day I was almost done getting this safe installed, when the customer came up to me and said "I don't care .... BUT .... did you know .... "LEGALLY" .... you would have to ask permission to carry a firearm in someones home."

That's when you say in return "Well I don't care, .. BUT .....did you know, "LEGALLY" ...I can accidentally leave your Safe Combo and address floating around the side streets if ATL but they'd need permission to enter your home." ...Lol

That's when you say in return "Well I don't care, .. BUT .....did you know, "LEGALLY" ...I can accidentally leave your Safe Combo and address floating around the side streets if ATL but they'd need permission to enter your home." ...Lol

I could only imagine the online review I'd get for a comment like that, LOL

I'm well aware that I'm off to begin with, but I'd take the assumption that anyone delivering a safe would be armed.

bc your a gun guy...

Just the other day I had a guy correct me about 10 times about his "multi purpose safe" because like an idiot that knows nothing about safe, I kept calling it a gun safe.

He told me he would never allow a gun in his house and that guns are for thugs & ignorant rednecks.

It was a gun safe with all shelves.

I charged him the max, plus an extra made up "ignorant rendneck" charge of $75 to depose of his box and pallet. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom