• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stupid things you did when you were a kid

When I lived here in VA. before we moved and ended up in Ga. I was strolling through the woods down by the neighborhood we lived at the time. A bunch of us were playing with matches. Well I lit one and it burned down I waved it up and down to put it out. Well I put the supposedly extinguished match in a stump. Well I thought that was the end of that. Later we heard sirens and saw fire trucks hauling ass towards the scene. So as the fire gets to a point we're it is contained they surmise the origin of the fire is from the stump that I put the match in. When it was all said and done 4 acres had gone up in smoke. Needles to say I had a new found respect for matches and fire. 🔥 I also got beat half to death over that little arsenous excursion. 😆

When we were12-13 years old, a friend and I used to row across the Back river at Tybee to camp on one of the hammocks on weekends.
Usually in a little 8’ wooden bateau. In the winter when it was cold, we’d set an old dishpan on three bricks on the bottom, pour a little gas in it and light it up for heat. It’s a wonder rough water didn’t ever slosh that gas out and burn us alive.

My buddies and I used to go out at night and take an old purse or wallet then tie fishing line to it then the fun started. We would put it in the middle of the road and wait for a car to come along You get the picture. Got called a lot of bad names and chased more than once Thanks for the memories

My buddies and I used to go out at night and take an old purse or wallet then tie fishing line to it then the fun started. We would put it in the middle of the road and wait for a car to come along You get the picture. Got called a lot of bad names and chased more than once Thanks for the memories
We prolly got the same buddies..

We did that with one of my mom's old purses. As soon as they stopped and got out it was gone. Meanwhile we are trying not to just bust out laughing. We didn't do it a lot but for one night. He had a row of shrubbery we his behind. It's to funny when they start looking around in the ditch or under their car. PRICLESS!

Im laughing like crazy at these, they sound familiar because i have either done them or my brother got in trouble for the same things usually ! My brothers and I were hellions. Thats what my mother called us .

We did that with one of my mom's old purses. As soon as they stopped and got out it was gone. Meanwhile we are trying not to just bust out laughing. We didn't do it a lot but for one night. He had a row of shrubbery we his behind. It's to funny when they start looking around in the ditch or under their car. PRICLESS!
That's pretty funny

Back
Top Bottom