• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stupid things you did when you were a kid

Sometimes to make it interesting we would have Dollar bill sticking out I have enjoyed reading all of these stories It brings back good memories and that’s all old men like me have left To old to cut the mustard anymore. 😀😀😃

When I was about 13 or so I convinced my dad to fill up a 2 liter bottle with dry ice and water, cap it and throw it. It sounded like a rifle going odd when it exploded. When I was a little younger than than that one of the older neighbors taught me how to make "sticky fire". I filled a Mason jar up with the solution and shoved a doubled over paper towel in between the cap and ring on the lid and lit it. Threw it at a stop sign and to my surprise it broke and the sign was on fire. We used to have firework wars too, shoot Roman candles and bottle rockets at each other, and we would throw the mortar type ones at each other.

We did that with one of my mom's old purses. As soon as they stopped and got out it was gone. Meanwhile we are trying not to just bust out laughing. We didn't do it a lot but for one night. He had a row of shrubbery we his behind. It's to funny when they start looking around in the ditch or under their car. PRICLESS!
Had a buddy whose parents house was on a golf course. We would put a little screw in eyelet in golf ball and hook it on a fishing pole. We sat behind their privacy fence and would cast that ball into the fairway. Damnit we had lots of good laughs at people trying to pick that ball up. Really liked the ones who would try to pick it up fron the golf cart while it's moving. They would lean out and as soon as they would try to grab it we'd give it a jerk.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

I remember one 4th of July at my cousins house. He was 3 years older than most of us and was a dick! Mom and dad had a brand new 1 week old 4 door Impala. We had all our fireworks in the trunk. Some of our other cousins brought their fireworks over and put them in there also. We had the trunk open and were taking them out as we shot them. Our Butthole cousin Thad was taking some of ours out of the trunk and we told him to quit it. As we all stood there he lit an entire pack of sparklers and tossed them into the trunk and shut it. Then he yells "why did you shut the trunk Billy" loud enough that every adult there heard him. Poor Billy just stood there as the paint started to peel from the trunk of the Impala. We tried to tell all our parents Thad did it but it was too late. Aunt Shirley already had Billy by the arm and was kicking him square in the ass as they walked to the house. Dad finally got the keys and got the trunk open but by that time our 4th of July was over. We didn't even get to stay and eat supper.

Had a buddy whose parents house was on a golf course. We would put a little screw in eyelet in golf ball and hook it on a fishing pole. We sat behind their privacy fence and would cast that ball into the fairway. Damnit we had lots of good laughs at people trying to pick that ball up. Really liked the ones who would try to pick it up fron the golf cart while it's moving. They would lean out and as soon as they would try to grab it we'd give it a jerk.

Love it bet you got called bad names too

I remember one 4th of July at my cousins house. He was 3 years older than most of us and was a dick! Mom and dad had a brand new 1 week old 4 door Impala. We had all our fireworks in the trunk. Some of our other cousins brought their fireworks over and put them in there also. We had the trunk open and were taking them out as we shot them. Our Butthole cousin Thad was taking some of ours out of the trunk and we told him to quit it. As we all stood there he lit an entire pack of sparklers and tossed them into the trunk and shut it. Then he yells "why did you shut the trunk Billy" loud enough that every adult there heard him. Poor Billy just stood there as the paint started to peel from the trunk of the Impala. We tried to tell all our parents Thad did it but it was too late. Aunt Shirley already had Billy by the arm and was kicking him square in the ass as they walked to the house. Dad finally got the keys and got the trunk open but by that time our 4th of July was over. We didn't even get to stay and eat supper.

I think we all had a cousin like that. You can pick your friends but not your folks

My older cousin did something similar. Not as bad but along the same lines. He struck a bunch of wooden matches and blew them out, wrote my name and his little brothers name on the cinderblock wall on our grandfather's shop. Me and the younger cousin got our butts whooped. The kicker was the younger cousin couldn't even spell his name yet. We all laugh about it now but as a little kid it wasn't funny.

Back
Top Bottom