• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Subsonic 22 Ammo... helllllooooooo?

I just got a brick of CCI Subsonics in the mail today I got from Midway, shipping is little high but gas is higher if you have to ride around an hunt it down.
Now the Quiets I can't get a hold of.

I just got a brick of CCI Subsonics in the mail today I got from Midway, shipping is little high but gas is higher if you have to ride around an hunt it down.
Now the Quiets I can't get a hold of.

Saw that at Midway, thanks to an ODT'r post, but couldn't pull the trigger at $.15/rd with shipping. Still looking, still waiting.

Saw that at Midway, thanks to an ODT'r post, but couldn't pull the trigger at $.15/rd with shipping. Still looking, still waiting.
My truck gets 9 miles to the gallon hell yea ill pay the shipping to keep me from driving around looking cause when you call an ask they say no they dont have anything

What's the difference in sub sonic and the others anyway?

The C I Quiet, which I have plenty of is only about 710 FPS. Very quiet and subsonic but not enough powder charge to cycle the action on a semi auto. They are AWESOME for quiet inking with a bolt action.

regular sub sonics are around 1000 FPS and have more of a powder charge. They will cycle the action on a semi, but the projectiles don't break the sound barrier

Back
Top Bottom