• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suffering with eczema??

Hogdaddy

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
51   0
Reaction score
Ive had a patch of what Ive self diagnosed as eczema for the last 20 months behind my right ear down to my upper neck. It has improved a good bit over that time but still gets quite itchy so the skin is always in a constant state of irritation to some extent. I have only been trying natural remedies, no pharmaceuticals or steroid creams and Ive finally found something that really seems to work. Its Essential oil of Oregano and it gives almost complete relief from the itching. I mix it with coconut oil and then apply it to the skin as its too powerful to use by itself and will burn the skin. Im two days in and its a miracle how much better it is.
085F3461-0D55-42B9-A351-DDF386F5CCB8.jpeg

Man, I used to have it bad, real bad, on the inside of my elbows. Went to the beach one time and its been cleared up since. That was probably 17 years ago.

Good to know, thanks for the info.
All soap kill me. I found that Method has a good choice of body wash that helps. Cocanut, Rice milk and Shea butter.
Makes my gator skin relax and relieve the burn and itch.

Also have heard on another outdoor site of a guy using IVERMECTIN as a good treatment for this, and claimed that it seemed to help tremendously with his blood pressure

Back
Top Bottom