• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sugar weasel and trash panda VS LMt and dead air nomad

sovietak474u

Default rank 5000+ posts
My honor is loyalty
380   0
Reaction score
well ,

I decided to snag a sugar weasel and trash panda . Glad I made the choice but now I have to put them head to head with my favorite jam the LMT and nomad .

The LMT is very heavy . It’s insanely heavy actually but it’s just so smooth that I can’t help but take it each time I hit the range . It sucks to carry though.

The Q rifle for me is for personal defense as I’m lazy and it’s light weight so those mesh well . It’s really light which surprised me .

The tone on both were fantastic . I love the 300blk until I see the ammo bill so the 5.56 to me reigns king but the 300blk with a 1:5 twist is shockingly accurate .

All in all I think the sugar weasel is better than the honey badger . Word around the camp fire is someone should have 3 very soon.

Sound check :

Can’t leave without a mag dump :

67EE6576-5D93-4584-87CE-A2A1CC2B11E0.jpeg

What gas ?

I won’t lie I cheated . The 5.56 has the gas venting gemtech bolt carrier . Mix that with the low blowback nomad and you eliminate gas blowback to the face .

I need an adjustable venting BCG for my PDW build. I built it to be similar to the Honey Badger but it's a few of heavier and slightly longer dude to the difference in barrel length

20190218_090906.jpg

I need an adjustable venting BCG for my PDW build. I built it to be similar to the Honey Badger but it's a few of heavier and slightly longer dude to the difference in barrel length

View attachment 2152969
While the gemtech carrier is stupid expensive... it’s worth every penny

Back
Top Bottom