• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Suicide at Bullseye in Lawerencville

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was there a while and didnt buy any targets, what was he doing then. Just standing around waiting for the moment.

I found this forum looking for the news story. I am the next door neighbor to the gentlman that was involved. I have known him for quite a while and was a stand up guy and the father of two children. I have seen people in this forum take this and turn it around. It is a terrible situtation, and as a fellow gun owner and frequent flyer to BE I do feel sorry that the business and customers were involved. The statement that you never really know what someone is going through rings very true in that situtation. It totally floored us that knew him well and still scratch my head on why he didnt reach out to someone for help. He was facing charges of vehicular homicide from where his brakes failed on his work van and ran a light and killed and elderly couple. This was weighing on him very deeply and had a huge burden for the family. I know its easy to sit around and pass judgement because I am guilty myself, but when you do just remember that you never truely know what is going on with someone. Love people dont tear them down. He was survived by his wife and children. One 6 year old girl and a 15 year old special needs son. Our thoughts and prayers go out to your family and friends brother. May God have mercy on your soul brother, you will be missed.

If that's truly what happened and it was an unavoidable accident, why would he be charged with vehicular homicide? Sounds like there is more to the story, and the guilt got to him. Damn shame his kids will grow up without a father. I feel bad for his wife and kids, not so much for him.

If that's truly what happened and it was an unavoidable accident, why would he be charged with vehicular homicide? Sounds like there is more to the story, and the guilt got to him. Damn shame his kids will grow up without a father. I feel bad for his wife and kids, not so much for him.

Maybe he meant vehicular manslaughter...:confused:

A lot of people interchange the terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom