• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Suicide at Bullseye in Lawerencville

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I'm trying to say is felons should not be able to rent a gun, they lost there rights to even be around them, are y'all comfortable knowing a felon was in there with a gun, even tho he was a great guy and wouldn't harm anybody, the next felon may not be this way.im done with this rest in peace. Sorry everyone that knows him and witnessed this!

All I'm trying to say is felons should not be able to rent a gun, they lost there rights to even be around them, are y'all comfortable knowing a felon was in there with a gun, even tho he was a great guy and wouldn't harm anybody, the next felon may not be this way.im done with this rest in peace. Sorry everyone that knows him and witnessed this!
LOL I know quite a few felons and i would be comfortable knowing they have guns.. I know quite a few folks who've never been to jail and would have no business with a firearm as well.

I do agree that he picked a bad time/place to do this in; but unless you have been in the situation you have no idea what they are going through. Have you ever been so sleepy you couldn’t hold your eyes open and all you wanted to do is sleep regardless of anything else at that particular moment? That is what it is like; you can think of nothing else and just want everything to end.
BTW, this doesn't mean I think it's the right thing to do...

You see its comments like this I do not agree at all with. What he did yes is wrong, But I more so disagree with your lack of respect to his family. Its not his kids fault his wife's fault that he chose to do this. So once again Lets as grown adults make the better more mature choice to have respect for his family and not bad mouth the situation. I am disgusted by his actions. But Im three times more disgusted for the pain the family will have to deal with. If this was one of your family members you wouldn't be on here Calling them a jerk. I would be willing to bet not.

I agree, its a bad situtation and anybody that does not have enough respect to keep the simple minded comments to themself lacks the life experience and wisdom to process this. I also spent 8+ years in USAR. In spite of the things i have seen this hitting close to home still has an affect. The family is the main victim in this, and its sad that it had to be this way. Anytime a child out lives the parents its a sad situtation.

im wrong there is no law saying they have to check your background if your shooting at a range, but I still stand by my opinion that not just anyone should be able to get a gun in there hands that the law says there not aloud to be around, one thing I know is true is that there are more activist than there are hunters, and I don't wanna loose my rights because we don't check folks. Bullseye is a great gun dealer and I just feel frustrated about all this. Peace!

I've tried to avoid commenting in this thread, but "background checks to rent a gun?" You can't be serious? Are you going to do a background check to rent a car? Take the car and drive off a cliff? Where do you draw the line? Background checks, and other requirements are nothing more than a slippery slope for the power hungry wolves to use against the unsuspecting sheep. CD

My prayers go out to his family. He must have been pretty torn up inside dealing with the accident of the elderly couple. I can only imagine what he was going through. Sad sad story all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom