• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Suicide at Bullseye in Lawerencville

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys have no idea what the guy was burdened with to be calling him a selfish a-hole. I mean, I get it but is that really necessary? You never know what people are dealing with.

You guys have no idea what the guy was burdened with to be calling him a selfish a-hole. I mean, I get it but is that really necessary? You never know what people are dealing with.
QFT.... given the right circumstances i am sure we'd all be surprised at what we are capable of

I watched senator Bud Dwyer blows his brains out with a Smith model 27. Not very nice way to go... Before you judge, these folks are in unimaginable pain. They see no way out other then to end their lives.

Wow Shadow thanks for being so sympathetic.
Sorry man I have had the misfortune of see this happen to 3 close friends ,one uncle and a total stranger. That one was when I was only 12, got to watch his gargle in his blood for 15 min before he died.
I only care about the living, I can do nothing for the dead.
To me he is nothing but a meat sack.
I am only greatful he didnt harm anyone else there.
So No I cant be sympathetic.
He should have just took it to the woods.

Sorry man I have had the misfortune of see this happen to 3 close friends ,one uncle and a total stranger. That one was when I was only 12, got to watch his gargle in his blood for 15 min before he died.
I only care about the living, I can do nothing for the dead.
To me he is nothing but a meat sack.
I am only greatful he didnt harm anyone else there.
So No I cant be sympathetic.
He should have just took it to the woods.
Im kinda surprised to hear this answer from you Mike! I agree to do such an act in that setting was unnecessary! He could have done so behind closed doors or anywhere but a gun range. Somehow I see the tabloids turning this into a gun thing and making us look bad or finding a way to make it about guns period. Just doesn't look good for those os us who have proper respect for a weapon and who use our second amendment rights properly. In saying that, I do feel for the guy cause there is no telling what he was going through or what made him do that. Maybe he thought that was the best way or perhaps he just wanted to be able to control how he went out. Idk but either way im just glad no one else was hurt in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom