• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Suicide at Bullseye in Lawerencville

Status
Not open for further replies.
gotcha, i will admit i heard that from one of the old staffers who was less than "customer service oriented" lol. sorry you had to be there and witness that though man. thats gotta be rough.

Some other guy said that he should have went and bought a gun on a credit card and went home to do this but he could not do that because he was not supposed to have a fire arm I hear, do they just let anyone come in and rent a gun, I hate anyone had to see that it's terrible, but if they see on there computer that this person is not able to have a gun then this would not have happened in the range!

gotcha, i will admit i heard that from one of the old staffers who was less than "customer service oriented" lol. sorry you had to be there and witness that though man. thats gotta be rough.

It wasn't like watching it on TV, gives me a new viewpoint on troubled individuals.

Thanks, I'll eventually get that picture out of my head.

^^

That'll fix it! Just like putting the Sudafed behind the counter at CVS has cleared up that meth problem we used to have. And how making marijuana illegal has stopped people from using THAT stuff. And how making the legal drinking age 21 has gotten all those beers out of the hands of high school kids....

I'd like to know your source. I know the people at BE pretty well and that's never been said.
It ain't gonna be said, or hold up, mabey they didn't know because aperantley it's like getting bolwing shoes and they don't check, are you kidding me! If you don't own a dam gun you dont need to be at a range, if you wanna test different guns then I think you should have to show your atleast a owner of one, serious archery shooters don't rent bows, I know cause I am one,I got my sources and there right in the bullseye, this guy was not supposed to be close to a firearm,come on folks if you don't walk in the range with a case, your not that serious, let's watch these people close at first! Oh and the other dude is right it want stop the suicide but it will in the range and it will keep other gun owners from getting bad names!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom